USCG CertifiedSouthern Drawl holds a USCG Certification (COI) to carry 49 passengers plus crew. The "Code of Federal Regulations" states: Vessels carrying more than six passengers, in which at least one is for hire (paying), must be inspected and certified by the U.S.C.G. and such certification must be clearly posted where passengers may inspect the certificate. There are no exceptions! Demand to see the USCG Certificate of Inspection from any vessel you plan to charter. Questions? USCG Charleston Sector-Domestic Vessel Inspections Unit: (843) 724-7600
- Another illegal charter bites the dust. We need more enforcement here in Charleston –Hello -USCG Sector Charleston.
- USCG Sector Miami – bags another illegal charter! Sector Charleston-sounds like a challenge !
- USCG getting tough on illegal charters !! Keep up the good work !!
- Travel Channel top reasons to visit Charleston (besides chartering Southern Drawl of course !)
- 4th of July week in Charleston !
Your Shopping Cart is Empty